Well, when it comes to the stage when you are looking not just for some company but for a perfect one among the rest of the mobile game development companies,
There are two main questions that appear. First, what companies should be in the list of the good ones and the second is how to choose from all of them.
Let’s start with the first one.
1. Just Google it. The request can be as simple as that: “the best mobile game development company”. Sounds vague? Well, it still works. Specify the parameters and go along.
2. Do not push the consultants’ help. They might be noisy, but the fact is that they are in the field much, much longer than you and have an eye on the companies, suitable for each particular case.
3. Check the offline when you have an eye on some mobile game development company. Check what is written about the company offline, what is the reputation among the real customers and in the professional environment.
4. Add here the seminars and the field=related offline events. Let the companies tell you about themselves.
Well, we have pointed out some tips on how to compose a list of potential companies to work with. It’s time to go further and check the points to look at while choosing the mobile game app development company you are about to start working with.
- Feedback. Look at what the previous customers say about the company. The best option is to contact them and ask about the feedback with updates.
- Experience. It’s always to hire a mobile game development company that has been in the field long enough to get some reputation and portfolio. Try to answer the next list of questions while researching. Is their portfolio diverse? Is it up to date? How long are they in the field? The number of served customers.
- Be confidential. Do you need a cheap copy in the market before your official release? Surely not. So NDA is the thing the vendor has to be ready to. A good company will be the first party to mention NDA when it comes to business.
- Delivery management rules. The vendor should keep you informed about the product stage, its status, and all the substantial details. Zero levels of surprises and unpredictable issues should be provided by the vendor. It is the only way to meet your expectations.
- Expertise. It is not just another clever world. Furthermore, it is the measure of whether the provider can do what is required from the technical point of view. If you are about to create not just a crude app but a perfect one in accordance with the standards in the field, mind finding a capable provider with strong expertise.
- Testing phase. Ask about the flow of testing processes and how it is handled. You need your product to be bug-free. Only if there are no errors and bugs, the product can hit the market and stay popular for a substantial time. So check the testing abilities of the vendor too.
- Quality first. It is a treat - to get the work done cheaper than it was expected. But as the live shows, cheap decisions and products don’t work in IT. Any project requiring complex coding will be expensive, especially the mobile game development services. The main priority should be the quality of the product, it's being user-friendly and adaptive. It is more expensive to fix the issues and to refactor bad code than to create a good and working product from the beginning.
- Company location. If you have picked to outsource mobile game development company, mind the location because it affects the cost of the mobile game development services.
The truth is, you do not hire mobile game developers often. That is why it is worth the time to choose a good one after some profound research.
Celadon provides all mobile game development services needed for the customer who wants the product to be not just a good one, but a real source of profit. Just get in touch with us and the team representative will come back to you and answer all the questions.